Insta-summer

Today I officially feel like fall has arrived.  It's 11:00am and still cool out, the leaves on the trees are starting to change colors, and I am feeling the urge to pull my boots out of the closet soon.  So, I thought a look back at the summer would be fun.  Here are some Instagram photos from my summer.

Started the summer with new plants
Took a little wine tasting trip
Drove 6 hours home from our trip
Had our one year wedding anniversary
Annual trip to Mendocino
Lots of pool time

Wonderful summer salads
Akule joined our family
Threw a wonderful baby shower
Became an Aunt!
Got crafty for my friends wedding
and started planning for my cousins wedding

It's been a very busy summer full of all kinds of exciting things! I can't wait to see what fall brings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover