October 1st

This morning I am home all by my lonesome and have decided to spend my time not relaxing and reading a book, but with the music loud and cleaning up!  I have decided that the best way to clean house is with a dance party (even especially when it's just you).  So, here is to a new month, a new season, and a clean house!  And who knows, I might even tackle my office cleaning this week!  It is a complete disaster!  It's to the point where a 'before' and 'after' picture might be necessary.

Here are some of the easiest rules to stay organized.



It is so simple, but so many find it hard to keep up.  Are you organized or a hot mess?  I'm a little of both.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover