Insta-Friday

Hey everyone!
I don't know about you, but I've been waiting for Friday since Monday morning!
I've been sick all week and just trying to get through the work week.  I only made it til Tuesday at lunch, but then made myself go to work yesterday and today. And since you probably don't want to see pictures of my pile'o'tissues or my view from the couch all week, I leave you with pictures from the weekend before I was hating life!

My cousin came over last weekend and we had dinner, watched a movie and did some wedding planning {all over wine, of course}

I managed to get the hubby to stop working long enough to relax and have a beer with me.  mmmm... Lagunitas.

It all went down hill after that! LOL. This weekend I am doing nothing! Well, maybe not nothing, but as close to it as I can!


linking up with
life rearranged


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wedding planning! LOVE that you did it over wine - totally my kind of style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got an iphone and am already obsessed with instagram :)

    -elisabeth
    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ps. i'm hosting a link up tomorrow on things that inspire us and i would love for you to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy wedding planning & hope you feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! The dinner you made looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better! Found you thru the hop and am your newest follower :)

    The Foley Fam Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover