Insta FRIDAY!!!

WooooooHoooo!  It's FRIDAY!!!
Can you tell I'm excited?!  LOL!

I didn't do an Insta-Friday post last week, so I just may overwhelm you with pictures again!
Don't worry, they are awesome!

Look at this face! LOVE!  Averie got her hats and look how cute they are on her!

I couldn't leave the boys out, I made one for Landon too!

He makes for a great model.  Love him!

Just pretty.  That's all.

Famer's Market yumminess!

Tried a new beer this week.  New Belgium's 'Dig' pale ale. It's light and super tasty!  Try it!

I don't know what gas prices are looking like in your neck of the woods, but ours are getting ridiculous!

Oh yeah, and I grilled a few more times this week!

Delicata squash, potatoes, onions, leeks, and sweet potatoes!

First artichokes of the year and beets!  If you haven't tried them BBQ-ed DO IT!
They are to die for!

Well, that about sums up my week.
How was yours?



linking up with:
life rearranged


6 comments:

  1. Those caps and your kids are so cute! Your yummy veggies make me hungry : ) And OH MY GOODNESS, why is gas where you are SO expensive?!? We're down from that a good dollar at least!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your veggies look so delicious! just sent our last payment to our csa...can't wait to start getting our goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your photos! The little ones look so cute with their hats! :) Gas is only about $3.50 here in MN, I would be so pissed if it was $4.50, but I hear I better get used to the idea because by summer it will be that high everywhere.. lol

    Never tried BBQ artichokes but may have to look into that :)

    Yay for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little chitlins!
    And gas here in Germany is about $10 a gallon when you do all the conversions, but i can't believe it's gotten so expensive in the states! Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! 4.45? Agh I would cry! It's about 3.60 here which isn't far off =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed reading this post!!and gas is that much!!! gas is 3.45 here! lucky for me i live a few block from my job so i have def been walking to work when the weather is not 2 bad

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover