Hi, my name is Ameryn and I suck at blogging...

... seriously!  I have been so preoccupied lately!  This has been {and unfortunately stayed} in the back of my mind lately. 

I started this blog to share ideas and encouragement with whoever wanted to listen, and I really haven't done much of either of those! 

I'm not going to make some huge statement and say that from now on it will be different, that I will share hundreds of great things with you everyday and wow you with my awesomeness.

I will however try to find more inspiration in everyday life and share that with you.

I feel like that is a start.

You may not hear from me everyday, or every week for that matter, but hopefully what you do see will be interesting.

So here's to keeping it real... whatever that may be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover