On the move!

Hey everyone!  I know I've been MIA for a while, but it's for a good reason...
I'M MOVING!!!
Really quickly too! The past few weeks have been nothing but purging, packing and all the other fun things that go along with moving!
We are picking up and heading south to the Santa Barbara area!
I know, it sounds horrible, right!?! ;)
But seriously, it's a big move for us! Lot's of changes!
So, I'll probably still be a little absent for a while, but I'll update you all on the move soon!

There Matt goes with half of our stuff! I'm still packing up the rest!
In fact, I need to get back to it now! See you soon, from SoCal!

2 comments:

  1. I so miss so cal. I am so cal born and now reside in nor cal which is great but I miss the beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you and nominated your little blog for the Liebster Award!!!

    You're just so cute!

    Good luck with your move :)

    Hope you'll come support me at
    http://stayblondeskilocal.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover