Our weekend at the beach

We have been having some perfect weather lately!
Add the beach to that and you have an amazing day!
I love having the beach so close, especially when it's so warm and sunny!!!

 



When we got there it was a bit full, so we had to wait a while to get in, hence the dorky awesome 'I'm bored in the car' pictures you are about to see. I don't think there could be a better place to be waiting though!


This picture kills me! Haha! 'I want out of the CAAAAARRRRRR!!!'

 Okay, now I'm cute again...

I had no idea I couldn't make a fishey-face! Seriously! Who can't make a fishey-face?
This girl right here apparently!

We made it!

So beautiful out there!


I think we're getting the beach bum look down!




So fun! One of these days I might even try to surf myself! Baby steps! We did get an annual pass, so we will be going a lot! I can't wait!

Well, that was the highlight of my weekend! Hope you enjoyed yours!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like yall had a GREAT day! Jealous, I miss living near a beach. Bahahahha and dying laughing at the "let me out of the carrrr!" picture. too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous!! There is nowhere to surf in Ontario :( and not that many place in Canada at all. Looks like you had an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jalama!! It is one of the best drives to get there and I just love how secluded it feels. I am your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover