You like me, you really like me...

So, I thought I'd take a quick break from my fun week of visiting friends and family to check in on the blog and what do I see? Oh so nifty just hit 200 followers! That's pretty awesome! There are 200 of you that think what I do is fun, or you just really like all the pictures I put up of Lilly! Either way I'm happy you are here!
I'm more than likely going to be MIA for the next week, so have a great week and I'll see you on the flip side...is that still a phrase? lol!

Oh, and for you that come for the Lilly pictures

 You're welcome!


6 comments:

  1. Yay! And yes, pretty sure that's a phrase. Hope you had a great weekend away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 200! And yes, I'm just here for Lilly ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower, and yes, Lilly is adorable! She reminds me of my dog, Casey. Congrats on the 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the followers!! Lilly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover