currently obsessing... crochet

I have some serious craftiness on the brain right now!
I just spent an hour{or two} searching for new crochet patterns.
I'm in the middle of a few projects right now, but am already looking for a new one!
Here are a few fun stitches and projects I found today!


Isn't that awesome!?! It's called Broomstick lace. I can't wait to try it!


I'm loving this crocodile stitch! I need to make a scarf like this!

I found a video tutorial for it too!




Yeah, I'm loving this! I want to make baskets for every room now!


I found this picture today, I'm going to have to figure out how to make that!


How fun would this be as a little baby throw or something?

I want to make them all! Lol!
I have a $50 JoAnns card burning a hole in my wallet, and I think I'm going to blow it all on YARN!

What are you currently obsessing over?



2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to crochet but I'm one of those people that starts to learn things and then moves onto something else quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via the Return The Favor Hop :) These look amazing! I love that Broomstick lace...I need to learn how to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover