Insta-Friday

I've been up for a few hours, but just realized it's Friday! I'm not sure how that happened!
For those of you that follow me on instagram you already know that I was updating every chance I got on our trip. As soon as I'd see and hint of civilization I'd check to see if I had service, and photo bomb instagram! So, here are all my instagrams from our trip...



Okay... there were more, but blogger hates me today and for some reason will NOT line up a few pictures. I can't stand things not lining up! Not okay blogger! Okay, yes it could be a user error, but I kinda don't think so! Any-who... if you want to see the rest you can follow me here

Have a HAPPY Friday!!!













2 comments:

  1. AWESOME pictures Ameryn! Looks like an amazing trip. And I love that you're a fellow crocheter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having an ABSOLUTE BLAST! GORGEOUS PICTURES TOO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover