Bump Day 19 weeks


I think I look the same in this picture as last week, but I feel bigger!

How Far Along: 19 Weeks!

Size of the Baby: A Mango! aka about 9 ounces and around 6 inches head to bum!

Maternity Clothes: Not quite, but it's starting to sound like a good idea!

Stretch marks: Nope.

Weight gain/loss: I have officially gained weight! I am up a pound!!
 
Sleep: Not bad, sleeping pretty good most nights.

Best Moment of the Week: Matt got to feel the baby kick! I didn't think he'd get to feel it for a while, so it was pretty exciting!

Movement:Yes! I'm pretty sure baby was doing gator rolls this morning!

Symptoms: Just a growing belly.

Food Cravings: Nope.

Gender: We aren't finding out until little one comes!

Belly Button in or out: In.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: Not even close.

Wedding ring on or off: On.

What I miss: This week, sushi! I hardly ever ate it before, but it seems like I'm seeing it everywhere now, and I can't have it!

What I am looking forward to: My stomach looking a little more baby bump-ish and less like I ate too much!

Getting ready: I'm trying really hard to not buy anything before the baby shower, but I've got a few things already. I also made baby a hat this week! It's too cute, I'm going to have to make more!
Emotions: I'm using my resolution of being more productive and getting our house all in order.I think the nesting part is starting to set in!

Stupid things I have done: Just being pretty forgetful!



4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I just wanted to let you know I'm a new follower. I link up to Friday Chaos. I just wanted to say hi and to invite you to my linky party! I'd love to be new friends!

    Anestazia @ Eccentric Delirium
    http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/its-freakin-friday-no-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! You look amazing! Preggo is becoming on ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bump-update posts are always my favorite! That little bump is just precious-- and I'm loving your striped shirt! You look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover