Bump Day 20 Weeks! Half way already!



How Far Along: 20 Weeks! Half way there! I can't believe how fast this is going!

Size of the Baby: A Banana! Lol! They are all over with these fruit comparisons! So, in real measurements: about 10 ounces and around 10 inches head to toe! This is the first week they start to measure from head to toe. I guess that means baby is getting bigger!

Maternity Clothes: Still resisting!

Stretch marks: Nope.

Weight gain/loss: Back down to pre-prego weight! I swear you wouldn't tell by looking at my ever growing stomach that I haven't gained weight yet!
 
Sleep:Starting to toss and turn, a LOT! They say you shouldn't lay on your back, and for some reason that's exactly where I want to be! I wake up all night on my back and have to roll over. I think I need to start piling on the pillows so I cant move!

Best Moment of the Week: Tanning my baby bump! Yes, go ahead and be jealous, we had such nice weather that I was on the beach, in a bikini, soaking up the sun! Today it's raining though, so it was short lived!

Movement:Pretty much all the time now. Every morning {and usually in the middle of the night} baby likes to stretch out and kick for a few minutes.

Symptoms: I think most people would hate this, but I'm loving it, dry hair! I know, who would love that?! But I had pretty oily hair before and now it's pretty awesome to not wash it everyday!!

Food Cravings: I wish. I always have to settle on something because nothing really sounds good.

Gender: We aren't finding out until little one comes!I keep thinking I'll start to 'know' what baby is, but not yet!

Belly Button in or out: In.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: Not even close.

Wedding ring on or off: On.

What I miss: Not having to unbutton my pants to sit down!

What I am looking forward to: My stomach looking a little more baby bump-ish and less like I ate too much!...yeah, I'm sticking with this still!

Getting ready: I broke down and bought a 'mommy loves me' onesie this week! LOL! I couldn't help it, it was too cute! It's slightly girly, but I think if it's a boy I'll snip the tiny bow off and call it good. ;)

Emotions: I think my hormones are a little high this week, nothing too bad though.

Stupid things I have done: Just being pretty forgetful, still!


6 comments:

  1. You are too cute :) I used to tan in my bikini when I was pregnant, too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweeee you've got such a cute little baby bump :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bump! I wish I would have done this when I was pregnant. Stopping by from the GFC Hop! Excited to follow along!

    Josie
    http://www.letterstosoph.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and you look fabulous. Lucky you :) I'm also excited for my baby bump to look a little more like I'm pregnant and a lot less like I've just eaten a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover