Bump Day: 28 Weeks!



How Far Along: 28 Weeks!

Size of the Baby: Crazy fruit comparison: the size of an eggplant!  In real measurements: about 14.5 inches head to toe and weighs just over 2 pounds!

Maternity Clothes: Finally put on a pair of maternity pants this week {after a long day of uncomfortble-ness in a pair of unbuttoned jeans} I am now living in these pants! They are not too ugly, and they are SOOOO comfy!!! Right now comfort far out weighs the fact that my pants go just about to my boobs! Hot, I know!

Stretch marks: Nope.

Weight gain/loss: Up 13.5 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight. Baby is getting big!
 
Sleep: I've been SO restless lately! I just cant find a good spot!

Best Moment of the Week: Matt can now hear the babys heartbeat just by putting his ear to my belly! It's so cool that he can hear it, and so sweet watching him listen!

Movement: Full on belly jolting kicks have been going on! I don't know what baby is doing in there!?!

Symptoms: My back has been sore by the end of everyday lately. I chalk it up to the big belly pulling towards the front, and my seeming worse posture then ever! It's getting bad!

Food Cravings: Pizza! Which is weird, it's not something we normally eat, but it is sounding pretty good! I think I may need to look up a good gluten free pizza dough recipe soon!


Gender: We will see in June!
 
Belly Button in or out: Still technically in, but very flat!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, still feeling good!

Labor Signs: Not even close.
  
Wedding ring on or off: On, an still roomy!


What I miss: After St. Pattys day and seeing all the Guinness posts and big displays at the stores I really wanted a beer! Just a sip... I'll have to wait quite a while for that one!

What I am looking forward to: BABY! It seems like June is just around the corner! We are starting to have our midwife appointments every 2 weeks now, so it's getting closer!

Getting ready: I'm waiting for this whole nesting thing to kick it! I know there are tons of things I want to do before baby gets here, but I have ZERO drive to actually do them! Come on Nesting instincts!

Emotions: Really glad that I have such an amazing husband to go through this whole thing with! He has been so amazing and supportive of everything so far, and I know that he is going to do great with the whole birth process too!

Stupid things I have done: I've been zoning out a LOT lately. I'll start a sentence and then just stop. I'll realize it a minute later, but by then I don't even know what I was saying!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover