Bump Day: 29 weeks!



How Far Along: 29 Weeks!

Size of the Baby: Crazy fruit comparison: the size of an acorn squash!  In real measurements: about 15 inches head to toe and weighs about 2 3/4 pounds!

Maternity Clothes: I've been sporting belly bands this week... that is when I actually put on jeans!

Stretch marks: No! I've been on top of it! Jojoba oil is my new best friend!Coconut oil is still a close second!

Weight gain/loss: Up 17.5 pounds from pre-pregnancy weight. That's right, I gained 4 pounds this week! FOUR POUNDS! In on week! Luckily it's still all in the belly! I hope this kid comes out a normal size, not giant like it's father!
 
Sleep: Sleep is really hit or miss lately. I'm never quite comfy, and I'm turning from side to side every night, but I still can usually get a pretty good nights sleep... somehow!

Best Moment of the Week: We had a really great appointment with our midwife this week. We feel so confident in this whole process with her, it's great! I also had a successful second blood draw {this has been an issue for me} and found out that I am A+ blood type, which means I don't have to worry about extra shots and whatnot! Woot!

Movement: Baby is SO active, then every once in a while baby will be kind of lazy, and then goes crazy again. I'm thinking it's resting up from all the growing it's doing!

Symptoms: Still just back pain. It does mean getting a massage every night though, so I guess it's not too bad.

Food Cravings: Back to chocolate! I've been trying not to buy it, but if it happens to be right there as I'm leaving the store I can't help myself. Plus, Matt eats most of it anyway, so I don't feel too bad buying it! Sea salt and almonds, why do you have to make chocolate taste so good?!


Gender: It's funny hearing people tell me what I'm going to have though. Everyone is so sure that they know it will be a boy because... or it is definitely a girl because... All I can say is 'We will see in June!'
 
Belly Button in or out: Still technically in, but very flat!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, still feeling good!

Labor Signs: Not even close.
  
Wedding ring on or off: On, an still roomy!


What I miss: Laying on my back! I just want to stretch out on my back and take a nap.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing baby! I had two dreams last night where I could see baby, just not very well. I can't wait! It's so hard to picture what our little one is going to look like!

Getting ready: I've been making lists of all the things I want to get done before baby gets here. It's long. I'm starting to chip away at it, but it keeps growing!

Emotions: Pretty even right now. I've been reading and planning a lot this week, so I think I'm mostly in a rational 'figure it all out' state of mind right now.

Stupid things I have done: I think I'm doing pretty good this week.
 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover