Insta- Friday!

It seems like I've had a lot going on lately, but you wouldn't be able to tell from my pictures!
I think I've fallen off the picture taking wagon, and I need to get back on!
Here are the few things I did manage to snap some shots of!

We bottled our second batch of Kombucha! It takes a while, but it's so worth it!
We have been eating out of our garden every night now!
Beets are so pretty!
Made this yummy white bean and kale soup!
Amazing gluten free banana blueberry muffins! and no, I can't ever make muffins without making a mess!
Just another day with Lilly the freak!
Last nights beauties from the garden!
So, according to instagram, all I do is eat... and take pictures of Lilly! Lol! I swear I do more!

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I want those muffins! They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Kombucha?

    And Lilly is so funny, I love when my dogs get crazy like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover