Let's all go a better place...bloglovin!

Did you hear Google is doing away with Google reader?!
To that I have to say 'Boo! Google you suck!'

So... Let's all move onto the next best thing, bloglovin'!
via

I actually like bloglovin' a lot, and have been thinking of switching over to use them exclusively for a while now.
Now I am for sure!
They make it really easy to categorize your blogs, which makes skimming through daily posts super easy!
Plus, it looks prettier than Google reader! Win, Win!
You can transfer all of your subscriptions from reader to bloglovin' too! {I'm trying to figure that one out now!}

In the meantime, click on that little button below if you want to keep up with me and my ramblings...

Follow on Bloglovin

Easy right?!

Now for the double sad part... it sounds like {unofficially} GFC might be on it's way out too!
I know! It's a dark day in blog-land!

SOOO... if following with bloglovin' isn't quite enough, you can add me on Google+.
It really doesn't seem the same, and I'm still trying to figure out the whole Google+ thing, but it's nice to have options, right?!

Oh Google, you sure like to keep us on our toes!

Hope to see you all on the other side of this!
We really have until the end of June, so there is time!
But make sure you do it by then, because I am going to have {probably a bazillion} pictures of the cutest baby ever up by then, and you don't want to miss out!



2 comments:

  1. its super sad. not sure if i'll go with blog lovin or feedly yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about switching for a while too, so this seems like an awesome time! Everybody seems to be switching there. And I also can't seem to figure out the whole Google+ thing. Eventually I probably will, and I'll think "why didn't I switch sooner?" But for now, Bloglovin' is the place to be :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover