Getting ready... for pie that is.

Can someone tell me how tomorrow is Thanksgiving already... Wasn't it just yesterday that it we were gathered for Thanksgiving telling the family that I was pregnant!?! Crazy!

This year we get to have two Thanksgiving celebrations! {That means two chances for PIE!}

Our first Thanksgiving is going to be small, mellow and of course delicious! Just a few of us and tons of great food. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

I'm not in charge of dinner, but I am going to be helping. Lucky for me, Sage is able to sit in his 'big boy chair' at the table while I'm working beside him now. Which means I just might be able to pull out one of my cute aprons to wear while we are prepping. I swear wearing a fun apron makes just about anything more fun! It's been a while since I've worn one, they don't exactly fit over a baby carrier!

Tell me I'm not alone in my love for fun aprons, I mean how fun is this...

via Etsy
I could wear that all day! Yup, I'm going to go dig mine out right now! I don't think I have one quite that cute though... sigh... any who...

Lucky for us, and by us, I mean our stomachs, our second Thanksgiving is Sunday. And it will be full of family and babies! Sage's little cousin will be there, so there will be a serious cuteness overload going on!

It's going to be such a fun long weekend. Now I just have to remember to stop and take some pictures along the way! Probably of aprons... and pie!

Anyone else spreading the love throughout the weekend?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover