Sneak a peek into Integrative Nutrition

I've mentioned before how much I love my school, and this weekend I get to let you in on a little peek as to why. 

There is a conference going on this weekend in New York that will be streamed live for us all to see! There are going to be some amazing speakers like Dr. Andrew Weil, Venus Williams and Dr. William Davis.

I love listening to different speakers and hearing their different point of views on health and wellness. I find inspiration in so many lectures that I've listened to though my schooling, and I'm sure that this weekend will do the same.

So, click HERE to get access to this weekends live conference. Even if you just catch part of it, I bet you will be glad you did.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover